WebcomicsCimocbew Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A

2 posters

Go down

Q&A Empty Q&A

Post  blackmoongirl Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am

Pretty self explanitory: Just ask any question about myself, Angel's Love, or Just Wake Up... and I'll answer it (any spoilers will be answered but not to where any will be given away).

Last edited by blackmoongirl on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add XDD)
blackmoongirl
blackmoongirl

http://justwakeup.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Q&A Empty Re: Q&A

Post  Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Id like to the know the inspiration for both stories and the characters! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cimocbew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  blackmoongirl Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Admin wrote:Id like to the know the inspiration for both stories and the characters! Very Happy
A.L:

Title- What I really wanted was: "My Angel" but that was already taken in SJ *shot for uncreativeness*

Story- 7th Grade, I was talking to one of my friends and I had just killed off Dem a few months before so as we were talking I doodled Dem as a little Angel thinking " He's so twisted the afterlives are switched up for him [Hell is his Heaven while Heaven is his Hell] XD " And my friend (who happens to be a huge BL fan and the one that got me into it) was like, "Is he gay? 0w0" I laughed and said that he'd HATE that. XDDD And so my evil little mind just started thinking up the story to torture the guy. XDD So that's pretty much what started the idea.
Songs, "If we are the Body" by Casting Crowns (Awesome awesome band <3)

Characters-
Dem- I was a fangirl and never created a real villian in my life. XDD So it shows. Basically Dem was more or less another "Black Lady" (Sailor Moon R Second Arc) except it wasn't a hypnosis and actually another *person*/*soul* fighting and destroying the original soul from the inside in order to fully control said body. So yeah that explains why he looks like P.D.

Jet- Early early getting into BL and so far the only Ukes I've seen were like Loveless and a few SJ webcomics here and there (So I didn't really know of the whole Cheery uke trend till much later in Jet's creation). That and what I wanted to add in order to [again] tourture/mock Dem (Jet's ablilties are Electric based and in Heaven Dem was often struck by lightning) . XDDD Later on it was another conversation with one of my friends, asking why if John 3:16 says Everyone's allowed in if you believe but says no homosexual people. Never got an answer but it added to Jet's character and the whole storyline (later theme).

Jack- He was a minor character that was only supposed to show up once but there had to be some conflict in the story and I didn't want someone to pop out of nowhere (and Jack was already introduced with an apparent dislike of Dem). 030 He's the example of a guy that let fear of going to Hell control him during his life than actually living his life and believing that he's loved no matter what mistake, no matter who he is. And because of that he ends up having some resentment towards other Angels and so forth, also the song: "By your side" also helped in describing his character. XDD (Awesome song too)

Katie- Another minor character, she was just an average girly-girl that has feelings for Jack and I wanted a real strong willed type of girl that knows what she wants and will do whatever to get it. XDD (not a whole lot of inspiration there lol )

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh......it's a preachy sounding story....o____o; But it's a story about Angels and such so it fits better than what is normally shown with Angels (which is just good dead people with wings and a halo it's even worse with the BL I've read who disregard the fact that they're Messengers of God and can do whatever they want with whomever without any disagreement or punishment). SO yeah that's my paradox-other-believers-would-stab-me-for-writing-this kind of story. XDDDDDD Lol
----------------------------------

Just Wake Up and Everything Will Be Okay

Title- One of the first dialogue quotes thought up in the story which appears in the last few pages *shot again for not being creative*

Story-Well it's an entry for a contest I'm doing. Basically they gave you 10 different prompts and you're supposed to write about one or more of them, being how I am I read through them and said to myself, "Why can't these all be connected in a way?" So I'm pretty much doing an entry with all 10 of the prompts. XDDDD But the *story* is inspired by The Pied Piper who I never heard about until 8th Grade with a one sentence summery from my reading teacher (how I remembered that I have no clue since that was years ago XDD ): A guy that used his pipe to help this town, and when they didn't pay him, he took away all their kids.

Kris- I was honestly tired of seeing the same girl/woman types in Movies, Manga, Anime, Graphic Novels, ect. Which is
A. I'm cyute, clumsy, and fangirl over my guy *trips on a stick and starts crying*
B. I"M UBER TUFF AND BEAT UP EVERY STUPID GUY I SEE *Not to mention I have a big chest*
C. I'm the girl who's popular, goes out with every guy and I'm a prick
D. I'm a teenage girl who whines about my life when I don't get my way, I love make up, boys, my nails, spend hours on my hair, AKA: classic media girl.
SO YEAH.... I just wanted a character who was. Just. A. Girl. No whiny teenager that makes the world facepalm at the sight of her but just someone more laid back and comfortable with who she is.

Bertholomew De Monte- I wanted a guy that appears mysterious but in reality isn't (He'll straight up tell you his thoughts/what he's done in his life if you asked him). He's the Pied Piper so of coarse that played a huge role in inspiration and unknowingly my own love for cool hats, capes, and just plain old Psychopaths. XDDD (We all know who was a fan for Light in Death Note Lol XDD)

So yeah (huge difference from AL) but I love the storyline, characters, and idea so after I finish the contest I do plan on expanding it to what I truly wanted (the entry can only be 50 pages). But it will be sometime after I finish AL so it'll take a while. XDD

blackmoongirl
blackmoongirl

http://justwakeup.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum